Beyond the Classroom: clubs and enrichment
We aim to make school life an exciting experience, offering learning opportunities for personal development, achievement and enjoyment. We want to provide an education for life, giving our students the knowledge, skills and values they need to become well-rounded and confident individuals.
Our energetic and inspirational staff offer a wide range of different clubs each term, catering to a myriad of interests. Taking part in clubs promotes building positive relationships with staff and enables friendships to form with pupils from other year groups, alongside developing their interests and expanding their horizons.
The school year at Hampton Court House is punctuated with a number of extra-curricular enrichment programmes. This year, these have included the Arctic Expedition and survival skills trips, the Duke of Edinburgh Award, Camp HCH, Bikability, and Teentech at Roehampton Festival. Complementing our innovative curriculum, a wide range of trips are also held throughout the year.
Summer Term 2023 Clubs
- Arts and Crafts
- Chinese Club
- Detective Club
- Developing Mobile Apps
- Lego Robotics
- Little Voices
- Mini Athletics
- Model UN
- Newspaper Club
- Spaghetti Maths
- Urban Fun
Trips this year
- Senior School Arctic Expedition
- Year 7 Geography trip to Leeds Castle
- Year 5 & 6 French trips to the Institut français and Burgundy, France
- A Level Spanish play
- Year 7 & 8 Maths competition at Eaton Square School
- Early Years trips to PICNIC Kingston, Bocketts Farm and Legoland Windsor
- Year 9 RE/PSHE trip to a Hindu temple
- Year 8 History trip on a River Thames cruise
- Senior school activities day: climbing the O2 and Courthauld Gallery workshop
- Year 1 & 2 activities day at Hobbledown
- Early and Lower Years trip to Richmond Theatre
- A Level English trips to the National and Duke of York Theatres
- Year 8 Geography trip to Notting Hill
- GCSE Science trip to the Science Museum
For more information on the enrichment programmes, trips and clubs on offer at Hampton Court House, please reach out to Ali Murani, Clubs Coordinator.