Termly fees for Academic Year 2023 – 2024
- Nursery and Pre-nursery (15 hour funding accepted)£5,352
- Year 1£5,886
- Years 2, 3 and 4£6,266
- Years 5 and 6£6,781
- Years 7 and 8£7,231
- Years 9, 10 and 11£7,749
- Sixth Form£7,825
- Lunch for Pre-nursery, Nursery, Reception and Year 1 £330
- Lunch for Years 2 – 6£385
- Lunch for Year 7 upwards£440
- FLAM (Français langue maternelle, Year 2 - Year 11)£645
- Personal accident insurance£4.81
- Please note that all fees listed above are per term
- All student textbooks and class readers are included within the fees
- Public exam fees are not included in the Termly fees and will be invoiced separately
- Trips (Day and Residential), Clubs and Wrap Around Care are payable separately via Evolve
A refundable deposit of £1,500.00 is payable on acceptance of a place for Pre-nursery – Year 11, repayable in line with Terms and Conditions.
A refundable deposit of £3,000.00 is payable on acceptance of a place for Years 12 – 13, repayable in line with Terms and Conditions.
Any unclaimed deposits will be added to the school’s bursary fund.
As stated on the application form, and in our Terms and Conditions, removal of a pupil requires one full term’s notice in writing, or one full term’s fees payable (referred to as Fees in Lieu of Notice or FILON).
If notice is given after the first day of term, a further full term’s fees become payable in lieu.
Notice is required for all year groups, except those in the final term of Year 13.